Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Jungle book/ by Rudyard Kipling





“The Jungle Book” is a collection of stories by Rudyard Kipling. I had a preconceived idea about “Jungle Book” thanks to Disney. I was waiting for a dancing fool of a bear, and got a stern head master that would bruise his pupil Mowgli. I loved the story of Mowgli and am happy to find out there are more Mowgli story in “The Second Jungle Book”. I can’t wait to read.
The stories in the Jungle Book are Mowgli's Brothers, The White Seal, Rikki Tikki Tavi, Toomai of the Elephants, and Her Majesty's Servants.
I was very happy to read “Rikki Tikki Tavi” it was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. And “Her Majesty’s Servants” reminded me of reading “War Horse” with its brave and not-so brave war animals talking of there duties in war
Bryan R

0052 of 1001

No comments:

Post a Comment